A cot is the place where newborns and toddlers use to spend most of their time every day; it is thus fundamental for this piece of furniture to be designed and produced by focusing on what is specifically needed for a child’s well-being. Throughout our centennial history, we at Pali have always been committed in offering high quality products, to meet the expectations of most demanding mothers, as well as their little ones. All our cots are entirely made in Italy using the most advanced woodworking technologies.
• solid beech drop sides (for enhanced stability we suggest to keep one of the two sides fixed)
• slatted mattress base
• Prima Nanna kit, 2 positions adjustable mattress base; the higher position provides an easier access to caregivers, while the lower one is needed as soon as yuor child has grown up
• rounded edges and non toxic-paints
• bite resistant teething rail, made in transparent non toxic material
• 4 non-marking, rubber coated, swivel castors (2 of which with brake) to protect floors from scratches (we suggest to fix the 2 braked castors on the drawer opening side or on the headboard)
• convenient storage drawer that can be installed on either side of the cot.
Splashing into water can be a pleasant moment to share with your little one; that’s why it is important to choose the right products, to make sure that bath time be safe as well as fun.
• Removable changing pad with 2 raised safety sides, compliant with the European standards.
• Anatomically-shaped bath tub with anti-slip surfaces equipped with soap holder, bottle holder and water level gauge.
• Four castors, 2 braked.
• 3 large drawers on metal sliding runners.
• Lift-up top cover with safety lock.